Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I'm about to cry you guys. I found a really good job for me, except it's in Bryn Mawr. If you're from the Philly area you know the distance. I just went to Septa to check how long the trip would be on public transportation. There's basically a bus that goes right there. Commute about an hour.
11:12 AM - Dec 19, 2023
Blandine Etienne
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Except for 1 part time job in college, I've always traveled at least an hour to work. This is my 1st job with a 45m commute door-door. Two hours out of your day is a lot, especially if you haven't done it before. Take the job. You can always look for a closer one later on.
07:02 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Blandine Etienne.
I have done it before. I've been spoiled with recent jobs so close but I commuted downtown for years, 45 to an hour each way.
09:17 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Blandine Etienne
A
You deserve this so I hope everything works out.
09:20 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I just keep pushing. The law of averages says that one of these jobs has to hire me.
09:59 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Blandine Etienne
A
That's the spirit! I learned to ask as many questions as they ask me during interviews. Life is too short to work at another toxic place.
10:58 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
It damn sure is. I make sure to check people out as best I can now. It's also why I don't want to work in a small office. Too much drama and folks not wanting to admit if they messed something up.
11:03 AM - Dec 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}