phil_lewis_
A
thread 1/2
"Then-President Donald Trump personally pressured two Republican members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers not to sign the certification of the 2020 presidential election, according to recordings reviewed by The Detroit News and revealed publicly for the first time."
06:40 PM - Dec 21, 2023
KLFDetroit
A
In response to phil_lewis_.
Donald Trump. The Scum of the Earth.
11:59 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Ground Control
A
You gotta wonder why this is coming out NOW. One guess I've heard is because of the involvement of Ronna McDaniel here. After three straight losing election cycles, more than a few Republicans likely want her gone.
09:50 AM - Dec 22, 2023
NTropy Sellers
A
I read this, yesterday. I vaguely remember reading some news about this at that time. But I didn't know about this phone call, and didn't know it was recorded. Why isn't Ronna Romney-McDaniel being charged?!?!? She's in it up to her eyballs!
06:59 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Marlie (Confidential)
B
I keep asking the same question..... why isn't he in jail already?!
05:00 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Deb Lane
A
I believe I heard this on @Joyannreid ’s show this week. There was no coincidence about the counties he targeted in swing states; all are major black population centers. Talk about voter suppression.
07:19 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Patricia
A
So, Benedict Donald was trying to subvert the “will of the people” then attempted to overthrow the government like, you know, an INSURRECTIONIST!
06:55 PM - Dec 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}