Anton Brakhage
A
thread 1/4
I'll add that I don't think its a coincidence that Tate becoming a huge social media presence coincided EXACTLY with the height of the Depp v Heard hysteria. The internet was flooded with misogynist MRA crap around the trial pushed by bots/Depp's fans, and lots of awful people built big followings.
Gadget @Gadget
NEW VIDEO:

Andrew Tate is a DANGER to free speech

Tate has expressed despair that his free speech has been violated. This video shows that he is a hypocrite about everything to do with freedom of speech.
https://youtu.be/G47gsj0Fvwc?si=qb1YrAkgj_UTmi-T
Andrew Tate is a DANGER to free speech - YouTube

If you too have been #BlockedByTate, follow @BlockedByTate on X.Please donate to the legal fund for the alleged victims of Andrew Tate in the UK:https://www....

01:41 AM - Dec 22, 2023
02:25 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
thread 2/4
The fascists used that trial as both a grift and a radicalization pipeline, particularly targeting women and GenZ (demographics usually less inclined to side with them). And progressives mostly went along with it, whether out of misplaced concern for "male victims", fan bias, or simple fear.
02:28 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
thread 3/4
It still scares the hell out of me how easily they were able to do that. And how many people STILL think that trial was just a "celebrity gossip" case and don't see the big picture. Because they will apply those lessons in the future.
02:29 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
thread 4/4
Perhaps more people would have understood what was happening if they'd known that one of Depp's lawyers, Adam Waldman, previously worked for Oleg Deripaska, Julian Assange, and Sergei fucking Lavrov. And was neck-deep in Trump/Russia, and met Depp through a Saudi prince
#AdamWaldmanIsARussianAgent
02:34 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Gadget
A
Yes it was very predictable that the Tate's of the world would jump on that situation
In response to Anton Brakhage.
02:26 AM - Dec 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}