Nadeem Ahmed
A
Costco, Walmart and CVS got the same letter from Republicans as Walgreens and they are apparently standing strong thus far. We should stay tuned but our money should go to retailers that don’t put politics before women’s health.
04:51 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Scrabbled
A
In response to Nadeem Ahmed.
What happened? I've been ill.
02:16 PM - Nov 18, 2023
NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
We need to support all retailers who stand up to the assault on women’s health. Costco is a great employer and has also stood up for consumers by refusing to join in the price gouge craze.
03:30 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Trust Facts
A
I'm glad that my insurance for meds is with CVS. Also, I am going there tomorrow for another Covid booster shot.

Walgreens will not see me for anything from now on, even a good sale.
02:10 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
They smell an opportunity to score some nice PR points off Walgreens' blunder. We should help them with that, yes? And I say this as someone who refuses to shop Wal-Mart.
10:58 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Iz Here
A
To this point, is there an *effective* way of reaching corporate decision makers w the simple message, "There are consequences for betraying women's health interests in favor of GOP misogyny."?
06:36 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Living The Dream
B
Boycott all that fall prey to the GOP.
06:23 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Janice
A
I went on a chat with Walgreens since that has been our pharmacy. Basically it sounded like the Pharmacist wasn't happy about Walgreens decision. Said I was going to use a company that supports womens healthcare.
05:09 PM - Mar 04, 2023 (Edited)
Iz Here
A
In response to Janice.
This appears reflective of an unfortunate fact of our #healthcare infrastructure: Those who control the means of healthcare delivery have nothing to do w healthcare delivery & everything to do w profiting from healthcare delivery.
/1
06:43 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Agent Of Chaos
A
Walgreens has been added to my personal list of persona non grata. Joining such lovely examples as Hobby Lobby and Chick Fil A.
04:59 PM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}