Secret Agent
A
GOP plan to gut food stamps could end House majority
11:49 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to Secret Agent.
As if so many other things wouldn't have, I'm betting there is some straw some where that will break the proverbial camel ....taking food off the table at Christmas? Probably a winner 🙄
01:44 PM - Dec 23, 2023
G. H. ✅
A
I don't where I saw it at but Red States get way more Federal help then Blue States, that said I found ironic they claim more illegals are getting the most SNAP benefits, the following from Pew Research shows it's mostly older Whites that get it.
12:11 PM - Dec 23, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
Nothin says *well, aren't we the damn party of supportin our troops* like ::cutting the program that ensures 1.2 million veteran households have food on their tables:: #BothPartiesAreTheSameMyAss

👋, buckeyes: 7% (aka 50,000 Ohioans are included in that number #NeverOhioForget )
12:10 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
This is another example of how racism blinds one to reality. They don’t realize the majority of their followers are on food stamps.
The MAGA Republicans are so out of touch and think this will hurt Black and Brown Americans only. Wrong!
12:05 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Coherent Marketing
A
Their constituents are the rich, and corporations. The people who occupy their voting districts have been largely gerrymandered into seats safe enough to contemplate measures like this.
11:56 AM - Dec 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}