Huxenstein
A
We really are not about half Democrats, half Republicans

Our country is majority Democrats, but the rules around representation are deeply skewed to make a minority appear significantly larger than it is
03:47 PM - Feb 05, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
In response to Huxenstein.
Democrats are not the majority. Democratic leaning voters may be, but in reality Democrats, Republicans, and independent voters each make up in the neighborhood of a third, with independents being the majority in some ares.
02:56 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Huxenstein
A
In response to EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson.
I was referring to people who would vote for the Democratic candidate over the Republican candidate, but I see how you could take it to mean registered Democrats vs registered Republicans vs registered Independents
03:26 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Thenew Blurt
A
In response to Huxenstein.
as an aussie, i have mentioned this on our podcast , your electoral system is systematically skewed, for republicans to have a much better chance of winning every time, your presidents need to have some balls to overturn such an archaic, systematically racist system, take real leadership
05:58 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Huxenstein
A
In response to Thenew Blurt.
Absolutely true

My country is such a mess because we tell people we live in a Democracy but really we live in a racist, sexist oligarchy with pretensions of democracy
07:32 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}