Margaret Layne
A
#SpoutingClassics #AnythingGoes
An opera star, a radio star, and a musical theatre star walk into a television studio....and have just as much fun performing together as we do watching them!
Just Can't Wait 'Till Christmas sung by Dorothy Collins, Eileen Farrell and Dorothy Loudon - YouTube

Dorothy Collins, Eileen Farrell and Dorothy Loudon sing this unique Christmas song on the Gary Moore Show telecast on December 24, 1963.

02:07 PM - Dec 23, 2023
CPfromCA
A
Wow. I've never seen or heard of this appearance on the Gary Moore Show. It's making me want to search for other clips.
Always great to see Dorothy Loudon. I remember seeing her Noises Off and laughing so hard I literally ached.
In response to Margaret Layne.
05:42 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Margaret Layne
A
In response to CPfromCA.
I saw the OG London production and to this day it's the hardest I've ever laughed n the theatre. I thought they were going to ask me to leave after the second act!
12:19 AM - Dec 24, 2023
CPfromCA
A
In response to Margaret Layne.
I bet that was hysterical.

Loved OG Bway so much I went back & saw it again. That was 1st time I saw Loudon on stage, though had seen her on TV performing songs from Annie & Ballroom.
I also saw revival w/Patti Lupone. I don't remember much other than not finding it nearly as funny.
05:44 AM - Dec 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}