Marvin Cummings
A
🎥🤳🏿Rebel Moon is why I've never been a fan of Star Wars. Fckin nazi Storm Trooper 🐂💩 attacking marginalized communities is on par with the nationalism plaguing our society. Nothing but hopelessness to spare fascism an ass whipping. That shit's annoying.
😡😡😡 #movienight
11:52 PM - Dec 23, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Marvin Cummings.
so it is in fact part f Star Wars??

I couldn't decide if it was worth watching or not. So far I'm seeing lackluster reviews.
11:58 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Marvin Cummings
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Not sure if it's a part of Star Wars as I don't follow it. The hopeless trope of farmers fighting a merciless army of world destroyers is the same ongoing theme.
😡😡😡
#movienight #rebelmoon
12:09 AM - Dec 24, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
it sounds like a major downer 😕
12:11 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Marvin Cummings
A
The same small wins following battles were more good guys die immediately erasing their purpose of being nothing but filler. Nah, I'm over thinking fiction.
12:15 AM - Dec 24, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
you know that's only part one, right?

so it's going to end on a bad note by film formula
12:18 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Marvin Cummings
A
🎥🤳🏿#rebelmoon Plot:
- murderous world destroyer kidnaps child & makes her his 'daughter'.
- she runs away & ends up on a farm.
- storm troopers arrive on farm seeking grain where the highly skilled runaway is discovered.
I'm guessing father daughter fight to end it.
🤔🤔🤔
12:28 AM - Dec 24, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
is there anything that makes it worth watching? cast members or special fx or anything? or nah?
12:33 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Marvin Cummings
A
I'm a fan of sci-fi & will give anything with decent CGI a shot. Seeing as how I don't bother to take time to read up on new releases I allow myself to be surprised. You should do the same.

My 1 bias is always looking for black Americans to have impact, they don't. This guy is in it tho'.
😒
👇🏿
12:45 AM - Dec 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}