Sharon Oates
A
Well,I tested positive for covid this morning. Hubs is so upset. He is very apologetic,and worried,about bringing it home with him. He is starting to feel better. I,on the other hand, feel awful. 😔
12:28 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Existential Fashion Disaster
A
In response to Sharon Oates.
COVID guilt is a real thing. My fiancee's mom was constantly saying sorry for the first couple of days after her positive test, and consequent positive tests for everyone else in the house (except me ::knocks on wood, tosses salt over shoulder, prepares ritual sacrifice::)...
02:57 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Sharon Oates
A
In response to Existential Fashion Disaster.
Yeah,he keeps saying 'I'm sorry'. We wear mask when we are out and about. It couldn't be helped. We didn't do any Christmas festivities with family/friends. Didn't want to spread it around. The kids said to wear a mask and come join them.😲 They are crazy sometimes.😁 My dog is also sick now. 😫
03:54 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Existential Fashion Disaster
A
I feel some guilt for not getting it, or at least not having any symptoms, haven't tested because I have the whole week off to use leftover PTO.

She feels guilt for having a job that's retail adjacent and being the most likely vector to infecting everyone.

Crazy to risk more spread, I agree.
In response to Sharon Oates.
05:02 PM - Dec 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}