Cynthia Williams
A
Twitter/X hit its lowest point ever with a video short of Elon Musk giggling at the term "Nate Higgers" appearing as a top hashtag on the platform Christmas Day.

Why are Black users of Twitter/X allowing themselves to be abused in such gross ways?
06:24 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
It’s mystifying. I’d expected the majority of black twitter users to show up here.
10:50 PM - Dec 26, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Mlb Anx.
🤔
06:04 AM - Dec 27, 2023
C King
A
Cynthia @BLACKSTEMUSA all the 💜💜💜💜 to you. I'm sorry that happens
01:33 PM - Dec 26, 2023
The Harlander ✅
A
He’s a non-state actor that wields incredible power and is aggressively pushing his racist, autocratic world view. He’s a threat to everyone.
01:07 PM - Dec 26, 2023
Michelle King
A
Ewww. That is beyond gross 🤢
12:55 PM - Dec 26, 2023
Build the Future
A
I don’t understand it. Musk has clearly demonstrated his bigotry and racism. I think they stay for monetary and/or notoriety reasons…there must be some incentive. In any case, it’s really disappointing to see them line his pockets with more money…when better places & opportunities exists.
12:42 PM - Dec 26, 2023 (Edited)
Gary Brandt
B
He really is a hateful bastard!
11:55 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Everyone needs to stop using X/Twitter-- it's a vanity megaphone for a red-pilled alt-right maga pandering moron. Posting on or even reading posts on X/Twitter creates content and viewer metrics that keep it alive. Please encourage all thinking people & content creators to simply STOP using it.
11:09 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Abstracts by Nancy/fbook
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
I still like it, and there is more that can be done on twitter that newer apps aren't capable of yet ....
02:46 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
The man grew up in South Africa. The way Tesla treats POC is disgusting, it was documented in an article in The Atlantic I believe. He is a white supremacist. He’s been telling us that for years, believe him. He also takes ketamine for depression, self doses. The man is no genius.
10:12 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Blanche Davidian
A
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
His "genius" is milking taxpayers for his burning cars, exploding rockets and dumpster trucks.
12:50 PM - Dec 26, 2023
Dee Jay
A
Yikes
09:00 AM - Dec 26, 2023
steveN b
A
Elon Musk’s actions and comments are unacceptable on Twitter/X or any public forum. His abusive remarks toward Blacks, Jews and Hispanics must not be tolerated. Really, Musk is akin to David Duke, Alex Jones, Nick Fuentes, Kanye West and all depraved people who squander their lives on hate.
08:18 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
And the disrespect for the black & blue check paying this certified prick for subscriptions and Teslas. 😒
06:34 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE
A
There's something seriously wrong with that guy.
06:29 AM - Dec 26, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Kinzie Mat
A
That’s reprehensible 🫣
06:25 AM - Dec 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}