Rosetta
A
Learn the history. Know the history. Absorb the history so we can recognize the signs of it beginning to repeat and put a stop to it permanently!
12:37 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Rosetta.
I never knew about this! 🤯 It's so sad and infuriating. WHY didn't I know about this? 😡
09:24 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Rosetta
A
1/2 This history teaches us that those in power will do anything & everything to a group of people to stop them from obtaining true equality & equity within our social and economic structures. If they don’t teach it you don’t recognize it when it’s happening. That’s why you don’t know about it.
In response to Jodi B.
10:11 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Rosetta.
2/2 That’s how they stay in power. They keep the masses uneducated in terms of how and why we came to be as we are while at the same time continuing to disenfranchise and separate us. In so doing they can continue to have absolute power and control over us.
10:17 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Rosetta.
I am so fed up with the white supremacist crap - and I'm white. I can't even imagine what it's like for BBIMP. I'm so sorry. This country belongs to all of us & respect for the diversity that built it is long overdue! They know that they'll be the minority soon & they're panicking. We have to win!
10:34 AM - Dec 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}