Marcelo Luís
A
thread 1/7
Milei presented today to the congress a project that turns him into king.

A project that allows the forces to send you to jail if you protest, no middle grounds. That gives room to consider groupings of three persons or more that are manifesting, a crime.
06:37 PM - Dec 27, 2023
Marcelo Luís
A
thread 2/7
That gives more tools to police to justify shooting you to death. That allows the State to sell everything, our satellites, our airline, our gas, our petrol, our lands... and more, to private foreign companies.

They are trying to override more than 300 laws with one unilateral decree.
Marcelo Luís
A
thread 3/7
Now they are presenting this project to the congress, just in case the dictatorial decree is rejected.

If any of these two passes, Argentina gets a crazed king. Is the Excecutive power overpowering the Legislative and Judicial.
Marcelo Luís
A
thread 4/7
Is the legalization of political prosecution, is the selling of all of our assets, is the end of hard earned rights for the workers.

Today I went to the streets, to protest this, I got lucky to not get punched by the police just by a hair. We will keep going out, we will keep getting organized.
Marcelo Luís
A
thread 5/7
Is that, or Caligula wins.

I write this in english, bc for argentinian social media we have the rest, where we are raging. But also, because the fight is on the streets, on the congress, on all that any organized collective can do to stop him.
Marcelo Luís
A
thread 6/7
Here, is just to inform mutuals and foreign friends that this is what happens when the people votes the right and its more deformed version: ancaps. Now, to stop him is key, not only for Argentina, but for the whole region.
AnneSenter
A
Wishing you and all democratic Argentinians the will and means to stop this madman. It can happen in the USA too in our 2024 elections… we stand with you.
In response to Marcelo Luís.
08:04 PM - Dec 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}