Cynthia Williams
A
I have a new neighbor who I swear is a closeted Trumpeter. He gives me the most hateful looks. I've never said a word to the dude or his wife or his kid. He gave me a look yesterday and I stared back at him with my "kiss my a**" look. He ran into his house slamming the door. FAFO, a-hole. ENOUGH!
06:24 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Katie Kadwell
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Grrr. SMH.
06:26 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
I live in a neighborhood that is slowly becoming less integrated and mostly white/Asian because the housing prices are escalating. I have never had problems of this type with any neighbor until now. Anyone who says racists are mostly poor uneducated white ppl is delusional. Racists are everywhere.
In response to Katie Kadwell.
06:37 AM - Dec 28, 2023
MinisterX
A
Better believe it!
08:16 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Katie Kadwell
A
Ugh. And so true… tbh working poor white people don’t have time for racist shenanigans, they’re at work. They might hold racist beliefs, but the ones making trouble have the time bc they don’t have to hold down two or more jobs to put food on the table. Sending you love and peace.
06:53 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Katie Kadwell
A
In response to Katie Kadwell.
Sorry… I shouldn’t use the word “shenanigans”, it’s too light. And racists have a great time AT work being racist. Anyway. 💔
07:19 AM - Dec 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}