Doctor Michael
A
Is this dunk on older folks day?

Looking forward to the “it was an innocent observation, you really need to lighten up posts” 🙄
Nana of the Shire @Sunshines_Heart
We older folks are on Spoutible because we can control our typing fingers and abide peacefully without breaking TOS.
05:15 PM - Dec 27, 2023
09:10 PM - Dec 27, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Doctor Michael.
Who’s being ageist?
😠
09:14 PM - Dec 27, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
In response to just alex.
Earlier someone commented “wait I think it’s only old people here” and now this 🤷🏻‍♂️
09:19 PM - Dec 27, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Doctor Michael.
Just got a reply from that one who put up the defense of "I'm old too" to my pointing out their obit is coming too and maybe they'll be lucky enough to get old first. Called me condescending, which I suppose I was, but that made me shift to contempt.
08:40 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
In response to Ground Control.
Oh, bite me.
If you want to get offended because I just observed that our demo on here skews older because obits are the most commonly posted theme, that's your issue.
Not MY issue.
I'll be blocking you in a minute, cuz you're a complaint in search of a problem.
08:43 AM - Dec 28, 2023
B Saucy Now
A
In response to Casey Wagner.
I am confused. I have not seen an obit on here. Do you think it has to do with how you have curated your timeline?
11:39 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to B Saucy Now.
I have seen famous people obits, if those count, and I have seen a few touching memorials of ancestors, but “the most commonly posted theme”? I don’t think so. Pretty sure that’s got something to do with raisins
11:43 AM - Dec 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}