BenCisco
A
Darn those Democrats, asking questions that a schoolchild could answer...
https://www.politico.com/n...
12:12 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Maneki Neko
A
In response to BenCisco.
This guy? I don’t think so. Start over, dear.
07:12 AM - Apr 22, 2024 (Edited)
Kevin Rooney
A
In response to BenCisco.
Yeah, I thought we were all Americans?

Who cares who asked the question!

If you can’t handle a simple question like this then what will she do when the question get really tough….

From an unfriendly world leader for example!!!
11:21 AM - Dec 29, 2023
BenCisco
A
In response to Kevin Rooney.
She COULD have answered it - and correctly, given her father was an instruction at AN HBCU. She made a choice. She chose...badly.
12:34 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Debbie Carlson
A
In response to BenCisco.
As if her initial response to the elementary school question was not bad enough, she now tells America that she will only govern for the Republicans as the Democrats (and I trust Independents) are mere plants, no one she or Republicans be concerned with. Don't listen to their wants/needs.
11:33 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Sue Lee
A
In response to BenCisco.
Guess it depends on what state and what textbooks used in that child’s school. 🙃
09:36 PM - Dec 28, 2023
HayFarmer
A
In response to BenCisco.
She's living in the South. It's called the War of North Aggression & not the Civil War. She couldn't think of the correct answer because she didn't know what the Civil War was. LOL.
The reality is that she didn't want to offend any of her Magat base as she needs every possible vote to beat Trump
05:44 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Gibson59 💚 🌿 🌬
B
In response to BenCisco.
This is also a lie, can’t think on your feet and answer a simple question you are unqualified to be anywhere near the White House Nikki and why don’t you use your real name a little too ethnic for your racist base is it
12:44 PM - Dec 28, 2023 (Edited)
Mary JUSTICE FOR BREONNA
A
In response to BenCisco.
Yeah it is so hard to say "it was about slavery" in 2023 for the GOP. Why? I'm going with because they are racist.
12:42 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to BenCisco.
Just the Word Hello befuddles that mind.. WHAT mind???
12:20 PM - Dec 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}