Civil Canuck
A
I'm Canadian and have yet to see a moose in the wild. (We don't have them down here). This is awesome! 🤩🦌
Jason Carton @Jaycee7ca
Here’s a moose walking passed a Tim Horton’s parking lot, in case anyone is wondering how Canadian I am.

Just wasn’t able to get far enough over to get the sign and Small Fry here in the same shot.
12:36 PM - Dec 29, 2023
12:41 PM - Dec 29, 2023 (Edited)
Larry Canuck
A
In response to Civil Canuck.
I'm in your general vicinity (Waterloo).
Had to travel to Algonquin Park and to northern Newfoundland to see them in the wild. Truly wonderful trips!
04:22 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
In response to Larry Canuck.
Thanks for the refs! Was wondering how far south in ON they ventured. Been thru N ON by train, and up to near Algonquin by car, but no moose seen. Might have to head to Nfld. which would be awesome for many reasons. 👍️
04:41 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
I was driving through New Brunswick one time and a yearling moose ran out in front of my car and I missed it by about 20 feet.
Talk about brown trousers time.
Then I got out of the car and chased it so it didn't stick around and get hit by the semi coming up the highway.
12:54 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
In response to Casey Wagner.
Yeah, I'd hate to hit an animal so drive like a nun if I'm on a country road at night. I've seen some serious car damage done even by deer.
12:59 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Jason Carton
A
Back home in bc for Christmas, this is my third one in four days.
12:52 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
In response to Jason Carton.
You're so lucky! We have deer. And I've heard we have wild pigs, but haven't seen one of those yet either. 😂
12:55 PM - Dec 29, 2023 (Edited)
Jonathan Swainger
A
Save for the snow (we have none this year), this could have been taken in our neighborhood or, indeed, at the university campus where moose traffic is a thing.
12:46 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
In response to Jonathan Swainger.
WOOOOW!!! 😍
12:47 PM - Dec 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}