Nikita
A
I think my concern I'd some Pods we do not want recorded, we want it to be safe for the Women who enter. When we say its a safe pod or whatever we do not want to constantly be harassed by men who don't respect that.. I guess we'll see.
02:16 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Liza
A
In response to Nikita.
Like an invite only feature?
02:19 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Nikita
A
In response to Liza.
Maybe,we want women to be able to freely join . Our success has been women finding us and then staying. Maybe that would work,but we aren't interested in charging like i heard in the demo. We do a sort of verifying on X it seems to make everyone comfortable. But we have had creepers too.
02:25 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Liza
A
In response to Nikita.
I was never in any of the spaces but we followed the same people on X and I used to see the harassment being mentioned. A lot.
02:31 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Nikita
A
In response to Liza.
It has gotten better as time has gone on. I just don't understand why men won't let us have something just for us. It's disheartening. But the ladies like the Space so we are trying to keep it going. They are really beautiful folks so trying to see how we can without me or them feeling harassed.
02:35 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Richard
A
In response to Nikita.
That's a great point. I remember Jewell Hunter posting about that. Maybe send a ticket to the team about it? You should have a safe space.
02:39 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Nikita
A
In response to Richard.
Yes,Chrystal and I have been discussing this a lot. Wecwanted to see how it works before determining our steps. We're kind of making a list.
02:41 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Richard
A
In response to Nikita.
Good luck. I think that is very important.
02:43 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Nikita
A
Thanks,if it works out we'll bring our Blerds and Democracy Space too. Also,long time no see. Happy Holidays
In response to Richard.
02:46 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Richard
A
In response to Nikita.
Happy Holidays to you too! Good to see you. Yes I've been here mostly when I'm online at all.
02:48 PM - Dec 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}