Andrea Junker
A
For anyone who still thinks we shouldn’t prosecute Trump and his co-conspirators because their January 6 insurrection failed, consider this: there is no such thing as prosecuting a successful insurrection.
10:34 AM - Dec 30, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
I think the opposite, I think the Transphobic Criminal Douche should be tried for every crime he committed including causing and being the ringleader of the Incel Nutter Insurrection on Jan 6th 2021.
06:32 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Roger Smith
A
“Well, judge, I tried to rob that bank but I wasn’t successful, so no foul, no harm, right, judge?”
06:20 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
I agree with this so much. I don't think there should be a distinction between "attempted murder" & "murder". So what they get a lesser sentence bc they were incompetent & failed? So they can try again? What?
09:34 AM - Dec 31, 2023
StDunstan
A
For the sake of democracy, we must crush the concept that anyone is protected from prosecution for criminal acts due to wealth or power. No one should be above the law. Trump created his life, and should be held responsible for his words and actions.
09:33 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
Prosecute the Transphobic Criminal Douche and throw him in Federal Prison.
02:15 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
And if the supreme Court doesn't hold him accountable, that gives him and his posse to do try it again....then what....
01:15 PM - Dec 30, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Exactly! It was an attempted coup. Successful or not, the act of insurrection occurred. It was not a protest, and far from peaceful. Drumpf and his cronies conspired to intentionally incite their MAGA-mob to attack the Capitol and “stop” an election process. People were assaulted and killed.
11:03 AM - Dec 30, 2023
Madrigal Rose
A
That way of thinking is ridiculous and frankly stupid. The most common comparison is the example of failed bank robberies, or any other crime for that matter. Attempted murder, anyone?
10:43 AM - Dec 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}