#Glassbydeanna
A
Hoarders need therapy not more of the money and power they collect. The cat lady only affects the immediate neighbourhood. The uber rich affect the whole planet. They need our cooperation to abuse us. I withdraw my energy from them and empower balanced folks instead. Hence… I’m here on Spoutible
No @ZoeOeoZ
The irony here is that billionares are in very large part responsible for creating, enabling and even funding the environment of fear and instability that would drive a person to feel so threatened they feel the need to build a bunker.
12:32 PM - Dec 30, 2023
12:40 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Char
A
In response to #Glassbydeanna.
This is actually an interesting comparison. While I don't generally like to trivialize a legitimate health problem, like hoarding, there is an similar dynamic with money hoarding - one of the big difs is the motivation behind the behaviour, in most cases.
12:50 PM - Dec 30, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Char.
I see the motivation as the identical mental illness. The thing that surprises me is how society will have an intervention & help the cat lady rehome the kitties.Yet, we continue to give the sick men our money and power. Too much of anything at once is a problem. Money is a tool. No value of its own
01:42 PM - Dec 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}