Michael Parlee
A
Any team can have a bad day. But Manchester United can't have this bad a day at Anfield against Liverpool, to the tune of a 7-0 humiliation. It casts doubt on United's improvement, and it boosts Liverpool's charge toward the top four.
#MUFC #LFC #PremierLeague
01:21 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Michael Parlee.
I thought the game would be competitive and that it was still a game at the half, but to give away 6 goals in the 2nd half... yikes! They just showed the stats on tv, the last time ManU lost 7-0 was in 1931.

Before today, I had ManU winning the title based on their recent form... DOH!
01:46 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Michael Parlee
A
Remember when there were whispers that Klopp's job was in jeopardy? Wasn't that, like, a month ago? He's turned that team around. I have to think that this is a temporary setback for United. Arsenal and City have had bad games, too. I hope it doesn't come down to goal difference at the end.
In response to Stewart Tan.
02:32 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Michael Parlee.
I know, although it was more of a question whether he would stay or leave (rather than fired). Their problems were mainly on defense (e.g. Trent). Perhaps the commentators are correct, maybe the team is settled in around Salah, Nunez & Gakpo and tweaks on defense plugged. They could be 4th!
02:38 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Michael Parlee
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Yeah, I don't have any faith in Spurs holding onto fourth. I don't see them staying in front of Liverpool much longer. I hope United can hold third, because I don't think Arsenal and City can be caught.
02:43 PM - Mar 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}