Blue In A Red State
A
Almost 70% of CPAC chose Donald Trump as their 2024 nominee. Stop trying to say that the GOP needs to be saved or it can change! All of these people are OK with all of the racist, fascist, illegal, authoritarian, stupid, sexist and un-American shit he has done for years!
02:22 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Blue In A Red State.
You mean 70% of all 20 people that showed up? Yes, the GQP is beyond any redemption, no matter the delusions of the Never Trumper camp. But they are not as numerous, smart or powerful as they want you to believe. So refrain from feeding these trolls your terror.
02:26 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Blue In A Red State
A
No, I mean all of the polls including CPAC where it shows that the 74 million 2020 Trump supporters are going to choose between Trump or Desantis, 2 fascists power hungry authoritarians!

You stay calm and I'll be over here worried about it "feeding the terror" to the trolls!
In response to Ground Control.
02:44 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Blue In A Red State.
If you're terrified, you're paralyzed. That's no good to anyone but the people you're afraid of. They feed on that because it reinforces their self-image as "powerful" and "unstoppable". I like to think you can do better than that.
04:26 PM - Mar 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}