April Sparkles
A
Dear Friends,

We have a community member who is in need of some support and guidance.

Please take a moment to read this and perhaps echo or tag someone who might be helpful at this time.

Thank you to all of you who continue to look after each other and provide a safe place to grieve.

💛
Spiritedrinoa @spiritedrinoa
My heart is broken today. I lost my husband unexpectedly this week after complications from a medical procedure. We are in our mid-40s and have a young teen son. Are there other spouties here who have gone through a similar thing at a similar age? Am looking for advice and support in a way forward,
08:15 AM - Dec 31, 2023
09:32 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Caryl D
A
In response to April Sparkles.
I gave her Diane’s tag
She lost her husband this year too
My heart goes out to them ❤️
11:56 PM - Dec 31, 2023
April Sparkles
A
In response to Caryl D.
Thanks Caryl. I’m sure there will be days she’ll be needing someone to talk with who’s been in the same boat. 💛
12:12 AM - Jan 01, 2024
Blanche Davidian
A
Lost the love of my life at the age of 31...cancer. my advice...grieve..tighten your belt..hug your kiddo...our Father..an Army Colonel..died at 49...leaving Mom a 44yr old widow. May you find peace
10:22 PM - Dec 31, 2023
KEITH DANIELS
A
I think that at some future point in time you may wish to explore the option of participating in a bereavement support group. My sincerest condolences on your loss.
05:33 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Felicia Art
A
Time will pass.There will be sadness still but not as deep.My spouse died at 45 with elementary school age son.Get a lawyer for legal stuff.Call social security for survivors.You should be able to get short term for you & child. His debt is not your debt. Talk to lawyer. Funeral homes may have info
10:36 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
In response to Felicia Art.
*hugs*
10:43 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Taverino
A
Very kind of you!
09:56 AM - Dec 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}