Anonymiss
A
South Carolina becomes the latest GOP-led state with a bill to make the death penalty a punishment for abortion

#Anonymous hacked Texas over the same proposal which failed so South Carolina?

Expect Us

#OpJane
04:15 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Anonymiss.
I still can’t believe that my daughters have less reproductive rights than I did. It’s infuriating. I don’t know of a single Millennial or Gen Z woman who isn’t a Democrat. Many were either apolitical or Independents until Roe was overturned. Republicans have made a huge mistake with young women!
04:21 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Alexandra Thornton
A
It helps that women of today are much more comfortable with their power and independence than they were 50 years ago. The nonsense about needing a man for a bank account/credit card was still around back then. I’m a full citizen and no government nor religion has a say in my medical decisions.
In response to Yvette.
04:29 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Patti Aliventi
A
In response to Alexandra Thornton.
I tried to help my mother establish credit because everything was in my father's name & she hadn't worked since the 1950s. If he had died first she would have had no credit cards available to her. No one would give her a credit card in her own name because she stayed home and all the income was in h
02:22 PM - Mar 27, 2023
knits, purls, flowers, photons
A
11 yr old granddaughter wears a tee proclaiming: FIERCE, STRONG, KIND. 50 years ago we wouldn't have dared.
04:37 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Alexandra Thornton
A
In response to knits, purls, flowers, photons.
Because we were honestly grateful for scraps at that point, as millennia of cultural indoctrination told us even asking for scraps was really “too much.”🤬
#WeWontGoBack
04:49 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Anishak12
B
It's time for women to reclaim their power and thensome.
04:32 PM - Mar 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}