Cynthia Williams
A
You are wrong if you think "Project 2025" is a Trumpian plan if he's re-elected.

It's not.

ALL GOP candidates running or who ran for the 47th US Presidency have been sworn to implement this authoritarian doctrine and plan.

This is extremely serious, Spoutible! 🤯😱🇺🇸
07:21 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Mr Yoyito
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Yep the scariest thing about the Trump presidency is he showed everyone how much authoritarianism a person with a debilitating ego and zero experience can accomplish. All that’s left is for a competent demagogue to follow the “fake news”, nationalist path carved for them.
05:56 AM - Jan 03, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
Republicans are vile fascists.
10:09 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Robert Johnston
A
Totally agree.
09:14 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Manuel Royal
A
The GOP has been pushing America towards a kind of plutocratic/theocratic Fascism for my entire life. It's just become blatant the last decade, as they see themselves close to finally wrecking democracy and replacing it with the nightmare that feeds their sickness.
08:41 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Manuel Royal.
I actually see the opposite for this last decade. The election of Obama scared the hell out of them to the point where they saw all they'd built slipping away. So they did what that crowd usually does in such moments: snap and destroy in the hopes it's enough.
08:45 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Fiona Bski
A
Have they brought this up at any of the debates?
I don't remember hearing that they did.
08:38 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Dan Reeser
A
And don't think, for one second, the RNC will actually publish this as part of their public, party platform.
08:05 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Manuel Royal
A
In response to Dan Reeser.
Do they even have a platform? I never hear them talk about real problems and real policies to address them.
08:43 AM - Jan 02, 2024
You Don’t Own Me
A
Agree it’s a real Danger, a Republican & Evangelical Danger.

Society & religious segments that believe in RULE by supremacy with God being hijacked & corrupted for power & wealth, “blessed”, where today’s “apostles” & “prophets” have more religious authority than the Bible.
07:59 AM - Jan 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}