E.G. for Example
A
thread 1/6
I tried writing a speech in President Biden's voice instead of my own (Joe doesn't say "Nazi bastards" as often as I do). See if you can hear him:
07:38 PM - Jan 02, 2024
E.G. for Example
A
thread 2/6
"Folks, what I hear from my opponent and the MAGA Republicans is hard to believe. They say they're exempt, they're not bound by the law. They're not bound by election results.
E.G. for Example
A
thread 3/6
"You don't follow the law and you don't follow the will of the people, how can you call yourself an American? Oh, he says, it's not fair, the election was rigged. That's what he's said about every election—he said it before every election—he's ever been in, starting with the Iowa caucus in 2016.
E.G. for Example
A
thread 4/6
"So if the election was stolen, where's your evidence? He brought 60 court cases about it. He lost every one. The team he hired to find election fraud—his own team—told him there was none. But he and MAGA just keep repeating lies and conspiracy theories that have been disproven a hundred times.
E.G. for Example
A
thread 5/6
"They're not only opposed to laws and fair elections, they're opposed to facts. To reality. You ask Republicans about teaching kids about the Civil War, slavery, the civil rights movement, you know they're opposed to history.
E.G. for Example
A
thread 6/6
"Folks, it's simple. They say rules don't apply to them because America is just for them. We say America is for all of us. It's for all of us! For some reason they can't stand that. Kamala Harris and I are fighting for all of us. Fighting for you. We've come a long way. But we're not gonna stop."

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}