Katie Scott
B
So cool.
10:56 PM - Jan 01, 2024
angela dedeng
A
In response to Katie Scott.
I seriously just ordered more lattes from their website last night. Oh well. I love Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex and will try to always support her endeavors. I got my family these lattes for Christmas and everyone seems to enjoy theirs. I sure enjoyed the London fog and went through it so fast.
02:22 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Kimberly Dickson
A
In response to angela dedeng.
The #clevrblend sleep time latte relaxes me. Congratulations to #meghanmarkle on her first win of 2024!
08:18 PM - Jan 02, 2024
angela dedeng
A
Hi Kimberly! I am so relieved to hear that the sleepy blend is good. I read a comment on here where someone mentioned that their sister thought it tasted like dirt, lol. I got it for my SIL for Christmas, and I am still waiting to hear how she likes it or not, lol. Thank you. I am waiting mine.
In response to Kimberly Dickson.
08:32 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Kimberly Dickson
A
In response to angela dedeng.
Hi, Angela! Hope your SIL enjoys it. Maybe they used too much. The frother helps it dissolve in the hot water. The Mocha and Coffee blends are good too.
08:36 PM - Jan 02, 2024
angela dedeng
A
In response to Kimberly Dickson.
I am subscribed to them and have tried all their lattes except for the Matcha and sleeptime one which is their newest addition same as the London Fog. I must say that the London Fog is so far my favorite. I like the Rose one, too, but it is currently out of stock. Well, enjoy your #clevrblendslatte .
08:43 PM - Jan 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}