A.J. Williams
A
thread 1/5
I need to get this out.

We all realize now that Texas is making these abortion laws through the court because of what is happening. In the larger cities and with the likelihood that Texas will be turning purple.
11:56 PM - Jan 02, 2024
A.J. Williams
A
thread 2/5
They are enacting these laws so that it drives liberal people out of Texas and guarantees that the state of Texas will never have to worry about being purple and possibly voting for a Democratic president.
A.J. Williams
A
thread 3/5
This has become Incredibly clear with every single ruling and decision that they have made now. I'm really surprised that I was not able to see this sooner, but it makes a lot of sense.

More and more liberal people were moving to Texas. And as more and more liberal people were voting.
A.J. Williams
A
thread 4/5
What was happening was that Texas was voting more blue. How do they stop it from voting more blue? Well, Simply put, they just make these laws that are so asinine and impossible to follow that it forces people who have democratic beliefs.
A.J. Williams
A
thread 5/5
And who are democratic to no longer want to live there.

And so when they move, it guarantees that the vote is gone. That would have been Democrat and they don't need To have any more Republicans vote because the Democrats left.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}