John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
I got such a dirty look from some older guy today because I was wearing a mask. It's very disappointing that so many Republicans have been so corrupted by TFG and MAGA lies.
Phred @Phred
Covid is rocking our communities again. Wearing a kn95 mask 50% of the time is better than nothing. Getting the booster vaccine lowers the effects of the illness. And Paxlovid lowers our chance of getting long Covid. We have tools.
11:25 AM - Jan 03, 2024
11:30 AM - Jan 03, 2024
Michael Allbritton
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
I don't wear a mask all the time, but I do still wear them in airports and on planes. Last year someone in an airport told me I should take it off because it didn't do any good. I told him I wear it because he should mind his own godsdamned business. He shut up.
11:48 AM - Jan 03, 2024
A
In response to Michael Allbritton.
That's sorta what I tell people. I tell people wearing it reminds me to mind my own business. It's a gentle nudge for them to STFU, lol.
02:04 PM - Jan 03, 2024
DragonM
A
I wear in public
-You know when I absolutely wear them?
-When I am sick!
I do NOT want people to get sick because of me.

I was told to take mine off to vote. They said I must to ID me from license.
I was ill
I tried to refuse

One of the poll workers verbally assaulted me a year later in a bank.
07:44 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Laurence Fitzgerald
A
In response to DragonM.
Did you ask him if he got sick? The beauty of it is that if he says "Yes" you can say "told you so." If he says "no" you can say "your welcome.."
09:47 AM - Jan 04, 2024
DragonM
A
In response to Laurence Fitzgerald.
Good point.
He truly caught me off guard as I was speaking to branch manager.

Not sure what I said as I was very flustered and confused at first.
04:17 PM - Jan 04, 2024
A
In response to DragonM.
When I voted, I was told to pull it down just so they could ID me. I put it right back up. What happened to you was wrong and I'm sorry. Hopefully, there won't be a next time but if there is, report that person.
06:02 AM - Jan 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}