Joon Bugg
A
thread 1/4
I have been struggling w/anxiety & depression since September dealing with my landlord so I haven't been able to muster the gumption to do laundry. Fortunately, I have a vast wardrobe of slouchy clothes but I was on my last pair of shorts & all my hoodies were dirty.
So it pleases me to announce —
09:59 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
thread 2/4
NOT ONLY did I just wash all my clothes, they are ALL folded/hung/put away (the latter part usually takes me 2 weeks), EVEN MY SOCKS!

I share this mundane SUPER ACHIEVEMENT bc I know many of my pod also struggle with anxiety et al. & I want y'all to see how it does get better. We all go through
Joon Bugg
A
thread 3/4
those times; kinda dark, definitely challenging & as far as I can tell, that never changes. But we can prevail. We can catch our breath & a 2nd or kafrillionth wind. If you're feeling down, I see you. I believe you will prevail. Don't give up.
Crazy how something as simple as doing laundry can make
Joon Bugg
A
thread 4/4
you feel accomplished but don't ever think that it isn't amazing to do whatever that task it is that daunts you no matter how little it matters to anyone else because you are a superstar, friend!
We all are.
Love y'all.
j🦄
Lisa
A
I do understand… Mine is more depression then anxiety but I can let the world around me go. The day I decide to handle it - it really does feel good! Like a victory & an achievement!
In response to Joon Bugg.
10:05 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Lisa.
Baby steps. Do what ya can when ya can.
Proud of you. Keep it up.🥰
10:07 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Lisa
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
It truly is baby steps! Happy for you too! I know you must feel good about getting all that laundry done! 👏👏 Thx for sharing it!
10:08 PM - Jan 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}