Professor Kyle
A
Contrast this with NY Times' 1 story about Biden's trip to Selma halfway down the front page (with 0 stories about it on WaPo's site). The media is still obsessed with TFG (& now DeSantis) while completely ignoring the Biden/Harris admin. It's blatant & has a real negative effect.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
Top 3 stories on the Times all about TFG. I don't think the press has learned its lesson.
12:29 AM - Mar 05, 2023
11:48 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
This is a good part of the reason we are where we are.
05:32 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Josol.
Exactly. And they're doing it all over again.
05:33 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Marie Guenther
A
It's disgusting. Neither of those hate-filled gasbags are in the White House, but we can't go a day without hearing about them.
05:31 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
WaPo had these stories:

Biden pitches his reelection in Selma

In Selma, Biden says right to vote remains under assault

In Selma, Biden stresses voting rights in face of divided Congress

Biden to visit Selma, Ala. for voting rights anniversary
01:43 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Diana Demarest.
At the time I spouted this, I scrolled through their whole front page and didn't see any stories about it. They might have written them, but they weren't easily accessible.
05:26 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Carla Hurst
A
Luckily (...hopefully...) the voters will not forget.
01:33 PM - Mar 06, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
The NYT (and other American legacy press) is complicit in the bad behavior of the GOP.
01:31 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Sonia C
A
I agree with you and Professor Kyle! During 44.5’s occupation of our White House, I kept subscription of the Washington Post and New York Times. At least I could stay up with current events. I cancelled WP after Biden won and cancelled NYT after the Maggie H. antics. I now read here & Guardian💙🐳💙
01:04 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Barbra C #DemCast
A
"Six hundred believers put faith into action to march across that bridge named after the Grand Dragon of the KKK...on their way to the state capitol in Montgomery to claim their fundamental right to vote laid in the bedrock of our Constitution but stolen by hate harbored in too many hearts" POTUS
12:24 AM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}