John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
thread 1/3
Very frustrating morning. Went to my first doctor's appointment, the dentist. A total racket. I went to a very competent dentist for 25 years who did all kinds of preventive tests etc., and magically, this one finds 2 teeth and suddenly I have early periodontitis which requires a specialized kind of
12:36 PM - Jan 04, 2024 (Edited)
A
thread 2/3
cleaning for $500, and additional treatments every 3 months. Furthermore, she wanted to give me a crown. TODAY. A tooth with an old filling is in desperate need of a crown because it's about to collapse. Bitch, please. Do you think I've been rooting around in dirt and don't brush or floss
12:36 PM - Jan 04, 2024 (Edited)
A
thread 3/3
daily?

Furthermore, when I made the appointment, I was assured that if they couldn't do the cleaning today, they could get me in the next day. Wanna know when the next day is? January 30th.

JFC, I hate this place. 😡
12:36 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Cristina Landskroener
A
Dentists who buy a retiring dentist's practice or are starting out have a propensity to find MANY problems. Virtually the same thing happened to me a couple of years ago - and now, magically, clean checkups, no repairs required, appointments 6+ months apart.....
12:47 PM - Jan 04, 2024
A
In response to Cristina Landskroener.
This isn't a dentist who bought someone out. This is a big practice, cosmetic dentistry, who has conned many people into believing their teeth are worse than they are. As soon as I walked in and saw that they make their own crowns, I knew what kind of place this was. I've experienced it before.
12:52 PM - Jan 04, 2024
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
When I lived in ATL, and went to a new dentist, suddenly I had a cavity and they could do it with a new material that *only* cost $600. Give me a break. It's a fucking scam.
12:53 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Cristina Landskroener
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
That's vile.
Greed is driving everything.
01:12 PM - Jan 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}