💜 Callie 💜
A
Took my kiddo for a wellness visit.

Not πŸ‘πŸ½ a πŸ‘πŸ½ single πŸ‘πŸ½ mask πŸ‘πŸ½ in πŸ‘πŸ½ sight! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

We were seated in the β€œnon-sick” waiting area. A toddler in the main area had RSV. πŸ€”

I straight up asked: β€œIs Covid/RSV not a thing?”

Dr: β€œIt is, but ppl just don’t get AS sick anymore.

Me:
12:51 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
β€œAs sick”. That’s a medical professional?! How about not getting sick at all! 😷😷😷
ME:
01:42 PM - Jan 04, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Denise R.
πŸ˜‚
Naomi Skarzinski
A
I mask up in all situations. Before I open my front door to leave, my mask is on. It is frustrating the medical community does not take this more seriously and lead by example. Who wants to be any type of sick!
01:33 PM - Jan 04, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Naomi Skarzinski.
Same. I never stopped masking and I don’t have a problem asking those that come in contact with me to wear one. Contractors, doctors, etc. My eye doctor thought he could try it. I said: β€œIf you’re close enough for me to smell what you had for lunch, you need a mask”. πŸ˜‚
Diana Lukasik
A
Doctors and medical professionals must go back to setting the right example.
There was a time when masks were required in all medical facilities and it saved lives.
We must go back to that time now!
Covid/RSV/Flu are all spiking.
SMH πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ about the answer you received from the doctor.
01:30 PM - Jan 04, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Diana Lukasik.
For the past year this pediatrician has spoken of Covid in past tense and makes it a point to stress the harm of everyone losing out on β€œsocialization”. We can still socialize AND be safe. I don’t get why these options are viewed as mutually exclusive.
11:29 PM - Jan 04, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
Of all the weeks to be out here with no mask, the week after everyone returns from vacations and family visits ain't the one.

They're stuck on stupid in these streets.
12:53 PM - Jan 04, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Exactly! People were there with infants. I just don’t get the logic.
12:58 PM - Jan 04, 2024

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
That what I said. I didn’t know there were predictable degrees of illness. Some folks are immunocompromised.

Here’s another good one. Someone told me they just avoid people that β€œlook like they’re sick”. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I can’t.
01:04 PM - Jan 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}