Jeff
A
Republicans don’t care about CRT, shared bathrooms, or “offensive” books.

They care about ending public education and privatizing schools to benefit the wealthy class.

Folks who can’t afford private schools will attend defunded public schools or none at all.

Private education is big busin
06:32 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Starr
A
In response to Jeff.
And an uneducated, uniformed and disenfranchised constituent will continue to vote for them, even against their own interests. Shameful.
01:49 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Sarah Ruth
A
In response to Jeff.
Yes, it was always about mining for profits. Not just to defund public schools, but do so until they are useless..and replaced by "for profit" education.

With for profit schools, the main priority will be profits. Children will be a very distant second.
08:40 PM - Feb 05, 2023 (Edited)
Sonia C
A
In response to Jeff.
Jeff and all of your respondents, I could not agree more. They are purposefully sabotaging our Public Edication. It is shameful and elitist. Funding for schools should never be reliant upon property taxes, or if they are, then dispersed equally amongst all the schools.
08:11 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jeff
A
In response to Jeff.
* business
07:15 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Nancy Harris
A
In response to Jeff.
Also this is why they wanted home schooling
06:41 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Mary Anastasi
A
In response to Jeff.
Since my tax $$ are for public projects, I object to $$ going to private orgs. I sent our sons to Catholic school for their 1st 4 years but they couldn’t meet their needs. Public ed had gifted classes that challenged them. We need to make our public Rs work for all & we need the schools to be better
06:38 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Nancy Harris
A
In response to Jeff.
This has been a long term goal for many years.
06:37 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}