Timara (she/her)
A
thread 1/21
This thread will serve as my 2024 list of all the things I've watched. I can't remember what user I saw do it first, so I can't take credit for the idea. Without further ado, let's get started...👀🍿🎬️
10:08 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 2/21
I don't normally use YouTube to watch anything, but couldn't resist watching all 2 hours and 46 minutes of Katt Williams Unleashed on Club Shay Shay. He tells a story like no other and drops multiple gems during this.
Katt Williams Unleashed | CLUB SHAY SHAY - YouTube

#ClubShayShay​ #kattwilliams #comedy The legendary Katt Williams, hailed by many as the greatest comedian alive, joins Shannon Sharpe at Club Shay Shay for a...

10:11 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 3/21
The Brothers Sun (Netflix) had action, food, and comedy. I loved it. Mom's was a badass too. I hope they give us a second season.
01:25 AM - Jan 09, 2024 (Edited)
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 4/21
Season 2 of Reacher (Prime) showed a nice evolution of his story. Of course, you still have the outrageous action scenes, but what is Reacher without them?

Also, Neagley is my favorite.
08:55 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 5/21
When I first saw ads for Found (YouTube TV), I wasn't impressed. A woman who was kidnapped as a teen finds her kidnapper and keeps him in her basement. But the first season was captivating from the very first episode. I hope we get another season.
11:02 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 6/21
You Are What You Eat: A Twin Experiment (Netflix) was interesting. I wasn't surprised by the results, but some of the things they tracked were fascinating.

The one trainer who said he's never eaten meat but had an amazing physique was nice.
09:07 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 7/21
I miss the days when Housewives were more family and friends instead of coworkers and manufactured drama. Unfortunately, S4 of #RHOSLC was a continuation of S3.

Monica should've never been allowed to appear on the show. I hope she truly deals with her unresolved trauma, but off camera.
04:17 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 8/21
I'm shocked it took me this long to realize after watching S7 of #LAMH , the OG men do not like their partners. Sure, they believe they love them. But they don't like them. And I don't know if it's a general misogynoir for Black women or them specifically, but it's very telling.
08:25 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 9/21
🎙️ It could all be so simple, but y'all had to make it hard. 🎵

The Trust showed exactly why people ain't 💩. They all could've went home with money. All of them. Imagine going against the greater good for personal gain.

And this is why I have trust issues.
02:26 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 10/21
Not me crying on the last episode of Avatar The Last Airbender. The action scenes were epic. I love the similarities between it and what's happening in the world today. I want a second season.
02:46 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 11/21
I saw mixed reviews of Mea Culpa and decided to watch. I think this is the last time I'll watch anything Tyler Perry. It was like a bad soap opera. Also, everything Tyler writes has trauma 🌽 in it and I'm just done with that.

No, the paint scene did not make up for the terribleness of it all.
10:39 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 12/21
I wasn't impressed with S4 of Blood & Water. The original premise has been concluded and now they're tagging on different mystery challenges each season...and I think they just need to wrap it up instead. 🤷🏾‍♀️
10:43 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 13/21
Role Play was predictable and boring...in the beginning. It also relied on things people would never do like discover your wife is an assassin and go to her location so you can have a "talk" with her. It was just OK. I probably wouldn't watch it a second time.
05:21 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 14/21
You ever watched something and immediately called BS? That's how I received S13 of #RHOBH . Unfortunately, I've felt that way for a few seasons now. It's all fabricated. I'm forever team Garcelle but don't know how much longer I'll keep watching this.
10:03 AM - Mar 14, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 15/21
S6 of #LoveIsBlind was meh. It was filled with way too much drama and not enough love. I hope they start better vetting contestants to ensure they're in this for the right reasons.
05:52 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 16/21
10 seasons and I'm glad to see the amount of growth in some women, Quad especially. I hope they truly take what they discussed in the reunion and move forward in the best way possible. #Married2Med
10:57 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 17/21
S8 of #RHOP was more miss than hit. No one really wants to accept accountability for their actions or messiness.

Mia was a surprised favorite this year. She was the most transparent and grew the most.

I'm glad they're changing up casts for next season. It's been time for a chance.
01:43 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 18/21
So I'm guessing S5 of #LHHMIA will not have a reunion. Maybe that's for the best. The drama is very much scripted and a reunion would be disingenuous, at this point.
09:24 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 19/21
S16 of #DragRace was everything it was supposed to be. The competition was stiff and the final two earned their spots. Every season gets better and better and I love it.
05:34 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 20/21
S11 of #LHHATL was meh. I think I've outgrown the LHH franchises. I don't see any growth in the casts and nothing but fabricated storylines. 🤷🏾‍♀️
04:06 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
thread 21/21
S3 of #LAMDC was meh. The storylines seem manufactured when the reality is that they all have work they need to do in their marriages. All of them.
06:46 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Timara (she/her).
Good idea
10:10 PM - Jan 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}