KiKiPosting
A
You never know what you will come across when driving around New Hampshire. I came across this snowy owl sitting on top of someone's chimney on the coast.😛 I took pics & waited for him to fly. 😀

#birds #BirdPhotography #wildlife #wildlifephotography #nature #naturephotography #photo #Photography
06:35 AM - Mar 06, 2023
JournoActivist
A
In response to KiKiPosting.
Gorgeous.
05:09 PM - Mar 06, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to JournoActivist.
I really love spending time with them! Did you see the other flight shot I recently posted?
05:37 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Joyce MacLean
B
That’s a spectacular photo…what a chance sighting KiKi..❤️🥰
09:28 AM - Mar 06, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Joyce MacLean.
Good morning Joyce! Nice to see you here! Yes! It’s always nice to see a snowy in a completely different location than we expect! Have a great day!
09:39 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Justice ForAll
A
You really have to be a dedicated photographer to get these action shots! The moment is so fleeting.
07:20 AM - Mar 06, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Justice ForAll.
Yes. I have been a photographer for over 23 yrs, My BF & I are out every weekend & we love it. It's always about the flight shot in every case, with every bird...I also try to get the unusual shot with any animal. When they shake, have their heads in weird positions, open mouths, whatever.
07:23 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Charles Payet
A
Your patience was needed rewarded. Gorgeous capture!
07:13 AM - Mar 06, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Charles Payet.
That time, I had to wait 45 minutes. I have a photo on my timeline when I had to wait 3.5 hours. It turned out to be a stellar photoshoot with a whole series of amazing shots. Mt banner photo also came from that shoot.) I will post another one soon from a shoot when I had to wait 4 hrs. 😳
07:18 AM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}