John Luttermoser
A
If it's going to figure out what my interests are, I need to post more broadly and not just vent about politics. I tend to hold back on my more niche interests (sports, games, sports management games) because I think, well, most people don't care about that. It's an interesting challenge.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Live view of the AI trying to curate relevant content for our users who spout topics all over the place.🙃
05:28 PM - Jan 04, 2024
05:42 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Brian Brown-Cashdollar
A
In response to John Luttermoser.
Sports are fine! #gobills
06:35 AM - Jan 05, 2024
John Luttermoser
A
In response to Brian Brown-Cashdollar.
I almost switched allegiances from the Lions to the Bills a few years ago, when things were bleak in Detroit. But Buffalo was already on the rise and it would have felt like front-running. I grew up near Detroit, live near Cleveland, have an affinity for "rust-belt" teams, fans and cities.
10:25 AM - Jan 05, 2024
Brian Brown-Cashdollar
A
I’m from Buffalo, so culturally I’m obligated. I’m happy to see Detroit doing so well this year. Dan Campbell has done wonders with that team. Hope you make a deep run.
11:59 AM - Jan 05, 2024
John Luttermoser
A
In response to Brian Brown-Cashdollar.
I have a whole rant about how underrated Buffalo is, as a city, and how it's a must-visit for anyone who likes architecture.
12:00 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Brian Brown-Cashdollar
A
There was locally famous tee shirt in the 1980's (when Bflo wasn't so hot) that read "City of No Illusions". It's never been big on pretense, and it's small enough to have an impact. I've travelled a lot, but keep ending up back here. And because of the refugees now we have good restaurants!
12:10 PM - Jan 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}