Christopher Bouzy
A
IF that happens, I do believe over a dozen states, including red states, will move to have him booted from the ballot. It would be a Biden landslide.
Leta (she/her) is in Varied States of…. @VariedStates
Honest question: What is your prediction of the election if SCOTUS determines that Trump is disqualified per the 14th Amendment?
12:52 PM - Jan 05, 2024
01:07 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Perhaps the most interesting factor in the likely landslide will be the self-justifications by past Trump voters (many of whom likely never or rarely voted before 2016). His desperation is deepening, and their devotion will ironically become more tenuous.
09:26 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
I suspect it will be regardless. They've hit full stride after nearly completing cleanup of past corrupt "administration", and GOP members are working on exit strategies while desperately flailing. Funders are having trouble committing because of the lack of good candidates.
09:23 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
If that happens, and states do boot him off the ballot, it's likely Trump will be a write-in candidate. However, the same will be true of Biden if red states boot him off the ballot . . . and I believe Biden will still carry more states than Trump.
12:32 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
What are your prediction on the SCOTUS vote for Trump. 8-0?, 5-3? or maybe 0-8?
05:43 AM - Jan 06, 2024
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Thomas Liljeruhm.
5-3 for trump. they are his insurance of zero consequences, ever.
10:50 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:02 AM - Jan 06, 2024
FarD Mai
A
Which red states do you think would do that? I don’t think any of them are ready to emerge from the kool aid. I think purple states may, but I can’t think of a red state that would.
10:37 PM - Jan 05, 2024
SoCalShoe
A
Unfortunately, I have no faith in the Supreme Court.
04:24 PM - Jan 05, 2024
CindyCrawfish88
B
Even if true, can't people still write in Trump? Remember in 2016, people were writing in Harambe
02:04 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Carla Vivarttas
B
In response to CindyCrawfish88.
If Trump is disqualified, it doesn't matter if he is written in. He is disqualified. Like any other qualification, whether age, born in the US, etc... if he doesn't meet the criteria, anyone voting for him would be throwing their vote away. They might as well vote for Harambe.
01:26 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Tim Graf
A
I'm curious, @cbouzy , do you think that will happen? The SCOTUS thing, I mean.
02:02 PM - Jan 05, 2024 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (thanosthemagadestroyer) can see their posts

Bobby Amos
A
And if that happens will be interesting to see how many write-ins he still gets. That yet unwavering faction that lives within its own truth.
01:22 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Dad For Ever
A
What key states do you feel are most likely to boot him next? If a few swing states ban him, he can't win.
01:20 PM - Jan 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}