Stop Funding Hate
A
Twitter insiders have told the BBC that the company is no longer able to protect users from trolling, state-co-ordinated disinformation and child sexual exploitation https://www.bbc.co.uk/news...
03:52 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Brandon Burns
A
In response to Stop Funding Hate.
This is literally the last straw for me! I am so done with that bird site! As I've said before, I have absolutely no regrets for deactivating my account there!
08:26 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Bren
A
Does deactivating your account on Twitter leave one vulnerable? I've heard it does but then some like you have gone ahead with it.
In response to Brandon Burns.
09:03 AM - Mar 06, 2023 (Edited)
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Bren.
I think after a time someone could create an account using your old name, impersonating you.

I don't give a fuck.

Shit like this is one of the various things Musk has done to try to coerce people into staying. Doing so would just be giving into threats, and letting him control us.

Fuck Musk.
04:09 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Bren
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
I've been deleting my tweets over there I know the internet is forever though I really have nothing to hide. As I go through tweets it's hard to believe I was there for so long.
I was able to connect with Dems running for office in my state that was a plus I'd love to see here
05:48 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Brandon Burns
A
In response to Bren.
I think I'm good. I've taken out my personal information before deactivating it.
09:16 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Bren
A
In response to Brandon Burns.
Thanks
09:36 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Bren
A
In response to Bren.
Off subject but I just used edit and I feel important and skilled 😆 also I am not all that 🙃
09:05 AM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}