joshie yee
A
thread 1/6
I'm 24 years old today.

I just spent 30 minutes writing a long thread sharing a bunch of things, but when I tried to post it doesn't seem to have worked and I didn't save it anywhere. Don't really want to write it again so I'll come back to it another day, but I do want to say something quick.
09:13 PM - Jan 05, 2024
joshie yee
A
thread 2/6
I think this is a cool place. And I'm trying to find myself and my own identity, and I think that starts with supporting ideas that I truly believe in, and finding more like minded people that want to do the same. So hi people! I want to share my thoughts and ideas here more, to stop being afraid.
joshie yee
A
thread 3/6
You're free to judge, good or bad, it's inevitable either way. And I should be free to be myself, as strenuous as that may be. I hope to have cool discussions and to remain open minded while standing up for what I believe in. That starts with sharing me and my identity, and finding it first lol
joshie yee
A
thread 4/6
I have reached a point where I don't care if I only get to make 1 persons life better a day, that's enough for me. Change takes small steps, but it has a lasting impact and I want to be a part of that. I'm done hiding myself out of fear (or at least I'm going to try really hard to).
joshie yee
A
thread 5/6
I have incredible friends and family in my life now that I'm learning to appreciate more and more by the day. And in so many ways they are enough for me, but if I can help make more people's lives better then I want to do it. I want to help make the world a better place one step at a time.
joshie yee
A
thread 6/6
hey woah this one worked! the confirmation message did not appear on the last one so I guess I'm still learning. and to think I work in support😅
09:14 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Lennie Moore
A
In response to joshie yee.
Happy birthday.
04:41 AM - Jan 06, 2024
joshie yee
A
In response to Lennie Moore.
Thank you Lennie, I hope things are going well for you!
04:44 AM - Jan 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}