Shonna Schroedl ⚽️First Waver
A
Who out there is still following, creating a robust community - and NOT unfollowing just to boost your own favorable ratios? #SpoutibleCommunity #BoostingFirstWaveSpouters #TogetherWeCan 🐳💙🐳 #KindnessMatters
06:42 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
In response to Shonna Schroedl ⚽️First Waver.
What does favorable ratio mean? Should we aspire to this?
06:46 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Shonna Schroedl ⚽️First Waver
A
Having far more followers than you are following. Like lots of celebrities who don’t follow anyone. I get it if your are President Biden or @cbouzy they deserve not to be bugged and to just post important info. But most of us are just average peeps finding our friends.
In response to Claudia Citro.
07:00 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
That reminds me of Post. All the "big Names" were let in early and they post, but rarely, if ever interact. I see it as a News site and nothing more. I went to Mastodon and got more engagement there then I ever did from my 1000 followers on twitter. I hope this site will be the same.
07:28 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Allegro
A
Unless it's like Barack Obama, I won't follow anyone who has a lot of followers but few follows. It tells me they are only interested in their own voices with no interest in hearing others. I find this particularly unappealing in polititicans. Sends a very ugly signal to me.
07:11 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Anne
A
In response to Allegro.
Building a community takes more than just us little people boosting big accounts; there was a lot of that at Post. We all have something to say, & I like to think that, big or small, our voices have value. To me, amplification doesn't mean hogging the microphone, it means sharing it.
07:41 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}