K-Money Talks Politics
A
The situation regarding Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's secret hospitalization is probably going to cause some problems in the days ahead.
05:05 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to K-Money Talks Politics.
Why?
05:05 PM - Jan 06, 2024
K-Money Talks Politics
A
Greater calls for transparency and why certain government officials were left in the dark about it. Even some members in the Pentagon were told Austin would be working remotely this week.
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
05:08 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Marie Jamison
A
That 2016 administration wasn’t transparent about anything and in some ways the acceptance of these non disclosures makes it the norm. The media demands nothing from red leadership but expects everything from blue leadership.
05:14 PM - Jan 06, 2024
K-Money Talks Politics
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
I'm in full agreement with you on that. I hate the double standard. Republicans are allowed to get a free pass on many things while Democrats are forced to stand out front to answer those same questions.
05:19 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
From what I've read, he had a minor procedure and things got complicated. Any and all surgeries come with a risk.
Unless he had something major done, which would cause him to be out for a while, it's none of our business.
05:11 PM - Jan 06, 2024
K-Money Talks Politics
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I totally agree with you on that. We're entitled to medical privacy and that includes government officials. I'm just saying it's going to give the Biden Administration some headaches over transparency that people will be demanding.
05:15 PM - Jan 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}