Barb A
A
thread 1/4
I have known andykimnj since 2017 when he was contemplating running for Congress. He is the most humble public servant I have had the pleasure of knowing. Anyone who knows him was not surprised at all with what he did on Jan 6th.
07:14 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Barb A
A
thread 2/4
He got into the race for all the right reasons in 2017 and he jumped into the NJ Senate race for all the right reasons. We need a public servant like him representing us, NJ deserves a man like Andy Kim representing us. Please join our movement.
07:14 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Barb A
A
He is genuinely a decent human with a desire to make the world a better place. I have never been prouder of him. Working to get him elected in 2018 was one of the most important things I have ever done. I will work just as hard to get him elected to the Senate this year.
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
09:34 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Barb A.
We're moving soon, I've had an embargo on excess expenses until we're done, but I'm in OH, and I'll start a monthly donation to Sherrod Brown as soon as we get settled.
09:38 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Barb A
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Oh Sherrod is an incredibly decent man too. It's going to be a tough race for him and keeping the senate is crucial. Any help you could give him would be appreciated.
09:40 PM - Jan 06, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}