Steven Beschloss
A
Are most journalists really going to keep treating Donald Trump as a presidential candidate rather than a criminal defendant with 91 felony charges bent on gaining immunity and pursuing retribution if he does?
03:22 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Iz Here
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
W/o a doubt. Why? Bc treating him like a legitimate candidate w the backdrop of indictments is more dramatic than treating him as a felon. And Journalists traffic in drama, not news. Trump knows he & press have a symbiotic relationship solely for profit. They are all predictable as two-year-olds.
05:18 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Just a scifi nerd
A
I dont know about that. I think id tune in more if they kept calling him out as the felon he is. Right now, i try to avoid reading any news about him because its depressing we are still dealing with this.
In response to Iz Here.
07:39 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Iz Here
A
In response to Just a scifi nerd.
Points.
If you haven't already, you might appreciate hearing #Biden 's 1/5/24 speech at Valley Forge. Keith Olbermann ran it in it's entirety in his 1/6 Countdown podcast (w clips & comment in the front but complete & uninterrupted following.) It was an impressive & uplifting start to his campIgn.
10:36 AM - Jan 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}