Lin
A
thread 1/1
It’s so frustrating watching Trump’s congressional co-conspirators doing their utmost to derail prosecution of the slow coup.
While I have the utmost faith in Jack Smith’s prosecutorial chops, why hasn’t the DOJ indicted any members of Congress, or Stone, Bannon, Jones, Flynn, et.al for Jan 6th?
08:40 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Cyndi Brown
A
In response to Lin.
Smith wants the big boy. As in most mafia prosecutions, when there's enough on the leader, the rest of the dominoes fall in place. Typical NY crime syndicate story ending.
09:41 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Lin.
Those are some of the true architects. They are getting away with treason. And am I the only one wondering who was on the phone with stone likely dictating the coup plot through those ear phones. Rtump was never smart enough to plan all of this.
09:10 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Deb Lane
A
In response to Lin.
I’ve read theories that they’re possibly holding off those indictments to prevent those defendants from trying to directly link their trials to TFG which would cause way too many delays. Jack wanted to get 45’s trial done in the cleanest and quickest way possible.
08:46 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Lin
A
In response to Deb Lane.
it makes sense not to include them as co-conspirators in the same current case but why not indict separately? There are certainly enough groundsand issues to pick from!
08:48 AM - Jan 07, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}