Christopher Webb
A
thread 1/5
DEAR DEMOCRATS,
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY⁉️

Now that I have your attention — I’m going to give you an example of why 2024 is a choice election that we must not sit out even though we didn’t get everything we want with Democrats in office.

Police reform is a top issue for me.
09:23 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Christopher Webb
A
thread 2/5
It’s true, Democrats couldn’t get police reform passed through Congress. There are reasons for that we can get into, but mainly because we didn’t have a filibuster proof majority.

I’m still voting for Dems and Joe Biden with vigor because of the alternative on that issue.
Christopher Webb
A
thread 3/5
Donald Trump promises to indemnify police. He said it on December 17, 2023 in these remarks.

Listen carefully.
Christopher Webb
A
thread 4/5
Draw your own conclusion based on your life experience, but my conclusion is that he will do it so that cops can brutalize people like me and my son without cause or fear of accountability. Trump is clearly encouraging them to do so.
Christopher Webb
A
thread 5/5
So the police brutality we see today will get exponentially worse in 2025 and beyond under Trump.

So why would I sit this election out or waste my vote on a third party candidate that has no chance at winning the Electoral College when my life and the people I love lives depends on Trump’s defeat?
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Christopher Webb.
We’ve only seen a glimpse of the pain and suffering that this rancid person will bring on the world if he is elected. He has already organized his hench people and it’s obvious who they are -they are telling us what they will do and they mean to end life as we know it. We must VOTE to save everyone
09:31 AM - Jan 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}