Andrea Junker
A
As someone who has experienced exactly these attacks on Twitter very often over the years – and simply had to accept them –, I am extremely grateful for this protective automatism. 🙏🏼
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
FYI: If someone replies to your spout and immediately blocks you, their recent spouts to you are automatically removed. This tactic is often used by trolls on Twitter to abuse and harass others, but it doesn't work here.
09:54 AM - Mar 06, 2023
12:22 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Sandy Knauer
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
What if the response is to say that you are offended by the lie, or racism, etc so you are blocking to prevent seeing more? I have done that because I didn't want to leave something untrue uncontested.
11:04 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Robin Basham
A
I really appreciate an environment where I don't have to worry about crap like that.
10:47 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Yvette
A
Your automatic defense of Spouters is much appreciated. ☮️🏳️‍🌈💙❤️🙋‍♀️
12:07 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Love Light and Lincoln
A
Same. Twitter was horrible w/bullies, bots & trolls. We ended up blocking thousands, but had the same experience. Can't say for sure, but in our last days on the dying bird, it seems Musk was unblocking some of our blocks, so we'd have to do it again. Became too much. Musk's Twitter is a disaster.
06:08 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Anthony CirclesSpinning
A
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
01:11 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
"Protective automatism" - I like that!
12:30 PM - Mar 06, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Misha Ellison.
I've had that happen to me here early on, not now, so how did he fix that behavior? am not understanding how it works - can you help me understand Misha?
12:25 PM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}