Dan Pereiea
A
Mehdi Hasan has decided to leave MSNBC. This network is losing a great talent/interviewer. But refuses to get rid of the horrible Andrea Mitchell, Katy Tur and others that are far below Mehdi. Very Sad! #morningjoe #deadlinewh #maddow #TheView
07:01 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Wineaux
A
In response to Dan Pereiea.
I’m def not a fan of AM either. There must be some kind of ‘special sauce’ in her contract tht keeps her there.

That said, I tuned in to MSNBC after listening to the DC Circuit hearing. Ana Cabrera isn’t bad, tho I normally don’t watch that early. But I didn’t see AM in the day’s schedule.🤔 Gone?
02:17 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Wineaux
A
In response to Wineaux.
Welp...it looks like I've got the answer to my ques. She's in Tel Aviv interviewing Sec Blinken, & it'll be broadcast tomorrow.

When Katy Tur had her on at the end of her prog today live frm Tel Aviv, Andrea was talking SO SLOWLY, like she was sleepy or very, tired It was painful to watch.

Wow😳
04:00 PM - Jan 09, 2024
CPfromCA
A
I won't miss him.

That said, KT & AM are both unwatchable & have long since passed their expiration dates.

We have almost no journalists left. It's a bunch of talking heads spewing their personal opinions filtered thru the corporate agenda.
There's no objective news media left.
07:41 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Ray King
A
You can add Kristen Welker of Meet The Press to the list of awful MSNBC/NBC hosts.
07:07 AM - Jan 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}