Chance
B
Biden speaking at a BLACK church can only mean one thing he's courting the BLACK vote and so many of us are going to fall for it but where was that MF his whole presidency we must be sick in our heads running around trying to save something that has NEVER loved us or embraced us EVIL LIVES HERE!
02:01 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Chance.
Dude.
Surely you don't expect to come here & spew this nonsense unfettered.
People here are educated & informed. We know EXACTLY what Biden has done for ⚫🇺🇲 (Spoiler Alert: MORE than any other POTUS before). So good luck trolling. Spouties gon' eat you for lunch.
11:47 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Chance
B
In response to Joon Bugg.
Oh yeah what bill has they passed that goes to protect and help BLACK ppl come eat my FUCKING lunch!!
12:09 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Chance
B
In response to Joon Bugg.
It's always some White ass clown that is going to tell a BLACK person what they can say or do well you got the right one now!!
12:11 AM - Jan 10, 2024
DahliaFrench
A
In response to Chance.
You wrote that you voted for Biden. What were you hoping he would do, when you voted, that he hasn't done? Not suggesting he's checked all boxes, or that youre being unfair. I truly want to know your specific concerns to get a better understanding of your frustrations. Thx.
11:46 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Chance
B
In response to DahliaFrench.
You don't need to understand my frustrations because you don't decide what I do in the future I didn't say anything to sway how anyone votes I said what I said because he doesn't get my vote again it's funny how he can muster 10 votes to get the economics done and wealthy ppl more money but he
12:26 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Chance
B
In response to DahliaFrench.
Couldn't muster 10 votes to get the minimum wage raised or the voting act passed or the George Floyd Act passed it's like that every FUCKING time but we are catching on why do you think the BLACK turn out was so dismal in the midterms
12:28 AM - Jan 10, 2024
R H
A
In response to Chance.
what are you doing to fix this then? What's your solution? all the bitching, moaning and groaning only helps TFG and his minions. Who do you propose to vote for and how will they overcome the two party monopoly before the fascist thugs let TFG become dictator
08:29 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Chance
B
In response to R H.
You must have me confused with someone who gives a FUCK about this country yo that's not me and I got your BITCH right here who the FUCK are you to tell me my opinion doesn't count but yours does you got SHIT twisted but you got the right one now BLACK ppl been living under FASCIST rule since we
01:06 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Chance
B
In response to R H.
Been free now because it threatens you I'm supposed to care GTFOHWTS I refuse to surrender my vote when they don't do anything for the BLACK community and if that means you go down with the ship then you go down with the FUCKING ship and I'm good with that sounds like you the one BITCHING about it!
01:09 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Chance.
1/2 /Biden has done more to help Black people and Black families more than any other president in our history. Why shouldn't he speak to his constituents to let us know more what can be done? You rather have a president that is openly racist and states he will
07:20 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Rosetta.
2/2 support and promote policies that will keep our people in bondage? Unless trump is in jail he will definitely be the republican nominee. Any 3rd party vote will be a vote for trump. Don't throw our people under the bus just because you don't agree with everything President Biden is doing.
07:23 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Boomer Papa
A
In response to Chance.
Biden is not perfect. You have to decide is he better than the alternative. Not voting for Biden is voting for a repuglican. Republicans want to enact Project 2025 if they win.
02:09 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Chance
B
In response to Boomer Papa.
I've heard it before but America is EVIL and it needs a reckoning with itself so whatever happens happens as a BLACK person I'm built for whatever that may be!!
03:30 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Iron Talon
A
In response to Chance.
Are you saying that presidential candidates shouldn't share their vision with the people they hope to represent. Has Donald Trump quoted black people, has he come to any black events? At least Biden is trying and I have problems with Biden but at least he's trying
02:08 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Chance
B
In response to Iron Talon.
I'm saying that they do this SHIT every time they need our votes and after they get them they disappear and don't do SHIT for the BLACK community we as a people are so afraid of what's going to happen if we don't give them our vote go for it every time we live in FEAR but we will NEVER vote
03:25 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Chance
B
In response to Iron Talon.
Ourselves out of poverty we have to know that things have to get worse before they can ever get better and I don't know why the first thing you said to me is what that RACIST POS is doing like I'm not allowed to criticize Biden I voted for him but I can't speak out against him...?
03:28 PM - Jan 08, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}