Christopher Bouzy
A
If someone spouts, "Women were put on this Earth only to serve men," that will naturally be met with angry replies. We don't suspend people for asinine takes, nor do we suspend people responding to asinine takes as long as they are not violating our policies.
Nana of the Shire @Sunshines_Heart
I agree with everything you said in this post but want to point out that when anyone is on the bottom of a pile on, it certainly feels like a gang mentality beat down. I am not saying there are issues that should be protected from blowback. Just saying hate is hate and hate speech is hate speech.
01:22 PM - Jan 08, 2024
04:38 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
The policies will potentially prove to be exploitable and manipulable (as examples have already demonstrated, if inadvertently), misrepresentation being the primary loophole.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
04:54 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
You think you're smarter than Bouzy?
Hate that for you.
07:35 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
It's not personal, and deflecting in that direction isn't helpful. I think Christopher is capable of handling a genuine request. The primary irony in this dynamic--which I anticipate will be extensively demonstrated (and which I'll note further)--is projection of victimhood onto him (perp onto me).
07:54 AM - Jan 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}