Marlie (Confidential)
B
In response to Mary OContrary.
Well done California! Well done. Now if Oregon and Washington would follow suit......
05:19 AM - Feb 08, 2024
MudDauber
A
Not only this is worth dumping them. RX costs show they're 3X higher than what I pay at Costco's pharmacy.
04:47 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Donna
A
Highmark insurance hasn't dealt with Walgreens for a long time. This behavior is not new.
05:47 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Janice
A
Walgreens keeps sending me emails to come back to them. I told them no because of how they don’t care about women and #WomensHealthcare .
01:50 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Timbon
A
Go Gavin
07:20 PM - Aug 25, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
Can't wait to go speak with a manager to deliver the news that we're out, not his/her fault, but we're gone. And the K teacher wife gets a lot of pictures developed there as do female colleagues, which means she goes into a store and that's never good. For me.
08:18 PM - Mar 06, 2023
April ZinniaHouse
A
While this is definitely impactful, it won't really sting Walgreen unless a couple other governors follow suit.
05:34 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to April ZinniaHouse.
We do need more Governors to follow suit. But to put this into perspective, California is the 4th largest economy in the world. Not U.S, - but in the world. This will have an impact.
05:41 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Lee Schweers
B
We need to elect more leaders like Gavin Newsome who isn't afraid to fight equitable healthcare access for all Americans.
04:13 PM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}